Monday, March 5, 2012

Eating Out


This picture cracks me up so much.  It was date night last week and I took it and texted to MM's brother with the caption "Our to dinner.  Wanna guess which plate is mine and which is your brother's?" 

Let me fill you in--Military Man likes "to savor his food."  You see, in his mind, if you pay good money for a meal, you need to fully enjoy every bite.  Apparently, me notsomuch.  I've learned being with him that I inhale my food (years of being a mom maybe?).  And so, I eat quickly and sit and stare at the man for up to fifteen--twenty minutes while he savors each.and.every.freaking.bite. 

And I love him for it. 

3 comments:

One crazed mommy said...

LOL! It must be a mom thing...I do the same thing. My husband can be fixing his plate, and by the time he gets to the table I'm done. He gets so mad at me that I don't wait...but he takes too long, and my food would be cold...so I dig in, and wolf. Haha!

Debbie said...

I inhale as well. It must be a mom thing!

I LOVE the new pictures of the girls in your side bar. Katies "school picture" is adorable! Maggie is beautiful!

Kimberly said...

I also love the new pictures. Always amazes me how much Katie looks like her big sister, Allie. If I didn't know better I would swear the Allie pic is Katie's baby picture. Do you see it, too? And Maggie, wow! She's getting more and more gorgeous every year. You are so in trouble! Always great to see a post especially one where it's clear you are so happy!