So, I was tagged to participate in a restaurant list by Lisa.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to name of person that tagged you.
2. Include state and country you live in.
3. List top 5 favorite local restaurants.
4. Tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Number #4 is going to present a problem for me. You see, as I am just getting into this, I don't know as many people who are blogging. And then, Lisa tags Tracey, and Tracey goes and tags Deb. Come'on people, I don't have many to tag!! So, if you have signed my blog in the comment section, watch out--I'm coming after you!!
I live in Allen, TX, but I do most things in either Plano or Dallas. Just have the residence in Allen.
OK, not a foodie like my friend Dana, but I'll give this a try. In no particular order
1) Blue Fish--My favorite sushi spot. This is my treat spot to be a "lady who lunches." Bonus of this place--they offer brown rice sushi. Delicious! Oh, and the Tuna Tower? Don't watch when Larissa and I start scrapping the plate to get all the last bits of it!
2) Nicola's--at the Shops at Legacy. Nice Italian food, but I know a cool guy there!
3) Fireside Pies--I'm not a pizza girl, except when it comes to Fireside Pies. Brick oven pizzas and a raspberry cheesecake that is TO DIE FOR!!
4) La Duni--I was taken here for the first time in January for a birthday lunch for my girlfriend Cameron. She said it was her favorite place to go when celebrating. I quickly found out it is because not only is the food absolutely delicious, the DESSERT!! Wow, that is a dessert menu. I was almost overwhelmed to figure out what to get. Settled on some fried banana with ice cream dessert.
5) Naan--my other favorite sushi spot. More expensive than Blue Fish, so I only go as a treat. Love it! Rainbow Roll, passion fruit martini, and a fried ice cream---HEAVEN!