Friday, December 26, 2008

Cousin Christmas

We had a great Christmas! I have a lot of pictures, including the famous "mary dress" excitement from good ole St. Nick, but I'm not posting them all tonight.

My favorite thing at Christmas is to get a picture of the cousins all together. This year was no different. It is my goal every year to get these adorable children. Maggie adores her cousins and looks forward to any time she gets to have with them. Luckily, we'll see them two more times in the next week.

Just as I did for Halloween, I thought it would be fun to have a look back at cousin Christmas pictures.

The first one:

2005: Isabella, almost four years old, Maggie two months old. Max just days away from being born!

2006: Maggie and Max age 1.

2007: Izzy almost 6, Max and Maggie 2.

2008: With our newest addition, sweet snuggly chunky Ellliot





5 comments:

Amy Lee said...

I LOVE the pictures! It's awesome to see how they've grown. They are all gorgeous :)

Mimi said...

Ok next year I want to see another addition............

Debbie said...

They all look so cute! Love seeing how big they are all getting. :)

Kelly said...

SO SO CUTE!!

Amie said...

We grow some cute ones!!!