1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Traveled for work.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't remember making more than exercising and eating right. I know I certainly didn't always keep up with that one!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Larissa had Lilly, Katie just had Carmen, and of course, Deb is expecting those two bundles of joy in a few months!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year thankfully.
5. What countries did you visit?
Grand Cayman and Mexico on our cruise in August. I could move to Georgetown!
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 13th--our first event in Houston. I cried the entire day out of pure pride for Heroes for Children and our growth.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Probably Houston Heroes and Handbags or the 5K
9. What was your biggest failure?
Missing out on time with my family.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new fancy Garmin that has a wide screen and blue tooth. I love it! I guess technically though I didn't BUY it. Andrew traded a pistol (yes, you read that right) for it. My friend Allan says that Andrew is living in the wrong era. He would have thrived in the 1800's when bartering was the main way of obtaining items! He finds deals like you wouldn't believe.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My mom. She has been our saving grace in the last year with her love and her complete and utter adoration for the Munch.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Oh, I would rather not say. This is a very public blog. :)
14. Where did most of your money go?
Maggie! The Munchie is expensive for sure!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Our slumber party at Jen's!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Do the Wiggles count? Because really, that's all we've been listening to lately.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder?
Much happier. Very content.
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
I wouldn't say richer by any means, but financially doing better.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
exercised. Or cooked!
wasted time on the computer.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
wasted time on the computer.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas Eve at my mother in laws with the cousins and Christmas day at my mom's. It was a great Christmas!
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
A little more with him each and every day.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Definitely the Office!!
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
While there are certainly people that make me nuts, I can't think of anyone I would use the word hate on.
24. What was the best book you read?
Book Seven man---Harry Potter!! Just reread it last weekend too!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
Canvas pictures of Maggie!! Oh, I LOVE THEM!!!
27. What did you want and not get?
Balance in my life.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Or was it the company going to the theater--"I'm getting popcorn, sir!!"
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
29--Don't remember what I did. Probably just a dinner with Andrew in between our two birthdays.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Usually slightly too tight because I've gained too much weight. Once I found things that fit comfortably, I wore them over and over!
32. What kept you sane?
Andrew. He grounds me.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I've never really been over the moon for any celebrity.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
Allie and my dad.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Amy, Jen, Tracey, Megan, Jenn M, Stacy and Debbie - Love these ladies!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
I don't have to do it all myself. That was certainly a hard one for me to learn! Still working on it.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.