- My dog is limping tonight. Can't put her back right leg down. We're hoping beyond hope that it isn't what we think it is. We don't want to go down that path again.
- Maggie has named her shoes. All her shoes. They are "DeeDee" and "DoDo." where she got it? No freaking clue but it cracks us up.
- We have girls night out tomorrow night to celebrate Deb's birthday. So looking forward to it!
- Summer is kind of over for me with regards to work. I worked a more relaxed summer vacation with less hours. Not anymore.
- I've had a cough for close to three weeks. This week, I went to the doctor to find out it's a sinus infection that caused it. Meds are making it better thank goodness. In fact, the cold medicine packed with hydrocodone is starting to kick in. I'll be passing out soon.
- We're traveling to all the hospitals served by HFC through our Program Task Force to evaluate our services. Our first meeting is tomorrow and I'm very excited about it.
- We really haven't been watching the Olympics. We flip it on, but I haven't been obsessively watching. However, have yet to miss an episode of Big Brother, our summer obsession every summer.
- Oh shit, she is really limping bad. I don't want to have another $3,000 surgery. No, please, no!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Just a little randomness tonight....