2. Down five pounds as of now.
3. Hoping to lose a minimum of thirty more. Five doesn't sound like so much when talking about all that I really need to lose.
4. Bought new dress today. I have a big underwriting/live auction party in Houston Monday night.
5. Stressed at work. Overwhelmingly stressed. Loving my job, but still stressed.
6. Got to see the babies in the NICU last night. Ella--simply beautiful. Beck--a little old man! Both of them are just wonderful. Getting stronger everyday. Hopefully, they will be coming home soon!
7. My dog stinks. Stinks bad. I've got to get her to the groomer.
8. I worked more than fifty hours last week even with taking a day and a half off. That's a lot of working!
9. I worked out four times last week. That is probably more than I have done the three MONTHS before this month! I'm feeling good too. Don't feel like I'm on a diet at all.
10. If someone else tells me that it's about making a "lifestyle change," I might chuck something at them. I realize it's a lifestyle change. I realize that I have to change my habits. I realize that if I keep eating the same crap I will not have good results. Fully aware of these facts, people.