Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun Tidbits about Me

Need a change of pace from my current blog topics! Got this from Tracey tonight and thought I would give it a try.



1. What bill do you hate paying the most?


Honestly? I don't pay bills! Andrew takes care of them. But we both hate our credit card bill. Just a beating every month.



2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?


Both of us were stumped with this question! We aren't real romantic people. Um....honestly can't remember the last romantic dinner we've had. We tend to go more practical places.



3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?


Not at all. I'm married to him!




4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?


My dad would have been a nonsmoker.



5. Name of your second grade teacher?


Not a good year for me. We moved and I moved classrooms too. Don't remember any of three teachers I had that year.



6. What do you really want to be doing right now?<p>
Hanging out with the Posse.



7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?


A teacher.



8. How many colleges did you attend?


2



9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?


In my nightshirt. I change out of work clothes as soon as I can!



11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?


Andrew and I have always said if we didn't belong here in Dallas (which we know we do), we would move to Oregon.



12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?


We slept in this morning! No alarm!



13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?


That I hoped Sheila doesn't win Big Brother



14.What do you miss about being a child?


Curling into my dad's lap in my jammies at night.



16. What errand/chore do you despise?


Vacuuming.



17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?


Well, that's just a silly question. I work AND volunteer!! Love to volunteer my time with Camp Discovery.



18. Get up early or sleep in?


I'm a night owl. I LOVE to sleep in.



19. What is your favorite cartoon character?


Given that I've seen quite a bit of Cinderella lately, I'll say that.



20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?


Lay in bed at night and talk until we drift off to sleep.



21. Have you found real love yet?


Since I was 17. Been madly in love with him ever since.



22. When did you start feeling old?


When I started sounding like my mother lecturing my daughter! HA!



24. Your favorite lunch meat?


Turkey.



25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?


Milk. We go to their grocery store every week. I can't remember the last time I went shopping at a regular Wal-Mart.



26. Beach or lake?


Beach.



27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?


Leaving Tracey's answer for this one---No, but I wish it was taken more seriously.



28. Do you own property?


Yes.



29. Favorite Guilty pleasure?


TV!!



30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out?


Not a lot. I love chick flicks!



31. What's your drink?


Deb got me into this one--Cherry Vodka Sour.



32. Cowboys or Indians?


Cowboys



33. Cops or Robbers?


Huh?



34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?


Coleen. I miss her so much!



35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?


Usually Mix 102.9



37. Grey's Anatomy or The Office?


Hard to compare these two. Love them both. Office is definitely my favorite though.



38. Worst relationship mistake you wish you could take back?


There are some friendships I wish I had been better at maintaining.



40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?


Not sure. I had brunch with Chloe Dao recently--that was cool!




41. Indoors or Outdoors?


Indoors. I don't like the heat. I'm a wuss in the cold.



42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?


I've been in three car accidents. None caused by me. All caused significant damage to my car.



43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?


No.



44. Last book you read?


Perfect Match by Jodi Piccoult



45. Do you have a teddy bear?


My daughter does. Does that count?



46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?


Some random hotel in France probably.



47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?


San Diego.



48. Do you go to church?


No.



49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?


I'm good, thanks.



50. How long have you been out of school?


5 years

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

Greatness, wanna do a few more? I tagged you (it's at the bottom of my post).