- Shopping is done. Wrapping to do tomorrow. We had a quick meeting with the big man, but Maggie was not too impressed with Santa. We're wrapping gifts tomorrow night when Maggie has her sleepover with my mom.
- We're here for the holidays. I am working from home for the next week and a half. We have some playdates and sleepovers with our friends kids here at our house planned.
- Maggie is sick with yet another sinus infection. It's her fourth in five months! She and Andrew are both miserable with sinus issues and her sinus have backed up so badly they are now draining out her eye (which means she is contagious of course with conjuctivitis). Andrew is home with her tomrorow so I can attend a funeral of a nine year old boy who died of bone cancer this week.
- Brandy is recovering quite well. Staples were removed last week and the cone is off (which makes her so much happier). We need to start physical therapy soon and she still has another 8 weeks of walking on a leash to go potty. Fun, right? Not so much!
- I'm apparently liking lists these days on the blog. I am a person who loves to create lists (you knew you liked me, didn't you Amy Franklin??). You can just about always find a white note pad on my desk with a long to-do list. I take extreme pleasure in crossing things off my list (that and crossing days off a calendar!!) and then re-writing it when enough items are completed. I love a nice neat list!
So that's it. Nothing exciting. Really, when all I can think of to put on a list of what is going on is the fact that I like to make lists, that should tell you something. Maybe Andrew was right....not very interesting at all.